Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival~!

Music: Chieli Minucci- Jazz Guitar Mood: Tired tired tired...

It's been 4 years since I last spent my mid-autumn festival at home, with my family. Today feels just like any other day, only with a few lit lanterns with a table-full of dunno-when-to-finish mooncakes. Sis was extra enthusiastic about this day, and purposely brought home few packets of paper tanglongs and candles. Then what have we done to the tanglongs? 3 silly ladies lit them all up, line them around the porch, took a few pictures, waited for the candles to die off and 'sau gong' in 40 mins. I even forgot to look at the moon. Really nothing better to do........-__-

Here's a whole collection of dunno-when-to-finish mooncakes waiting to be downed by us within a month...

















But still, here's to everyone, presenting our pathetic tanglungs:


2 comments:

子荧 said...

sofa~~
=P
we ate our way through mooncake festival....
bbq-ed mutton,fish,etc...
wish u were there
^.^

~angelkit~ said...

hie dear dear! I had a really quiet mooncake festival ler...missed my last celebration which was at Wings bbq-ing with all my very much missed friends...especially you my dearest Ying :) I had a photo in my room showing 3 of us, U, me and Cheryl, wanna cry d laaaa, miss those days so much!!