Saturday, May 10, 2008

Farewell to our sweetheart, Samantha (*sob*)

Music: Earth, Wind & Fire- After The Love Has Gone Mood: Quite Heavy

Till date, I've known you for around 11 months, this is my 1st job, and I never knew I would get to know someone that is as adorable as you are; and the past incidents that came as coincidence? uncountable~ ^.^ It was a memorable night at Tony Roma's:


Deciding the orders...








Happy and crazy faces...(hmm...uncle seemed to appear rather frequent in my photos ^0^)







Utterly amazing food


Uncle: sapu...sapu...I'm having fun with the butter+corn ^o^


Khoo: hmm, where do I begin??



My moment with Sam


The ladies' moment with Sam


and uncle's er...moment with Sam


Here's Sam with our special dedication


and she obviously loves it :)



And finally, the potrait of the day. (As usual, horns will grow out mysteriously whenever the coconut poses behind me -___-)

Here's my final dedication to ya, dear Sam. Pls bookmark this page to your computer desktop and open it once a day before you go to bed, it's a charm ya know ^^

1 comments:

shee said...

Ten kiu dear :D I think I was pretty "cool and quiet" that night becoz I was trying very hard not to cry. Ended up, the whole night tak boleh tido, plus next morning kenot sleep so woke up at 8am then feeling so super down. That was when i decided to send a mass sms to everyone.

Anyways, I'm not so much of a person to be "adored" or "idolised". I'm just being who I am and going after things that I believe in doing.

I'm not everybody's sweetheart (I know that la...if I was, then perhaps I would have left the company with much much more pride). You get what I mean?

Anyway, do kacau me when you gals are free. Will email you once I settle down at my new place.

May you be well and happy :D