Monday, July 27, 2009

Here's To Being Honest

Music: Paolo Fedreghini & Marco Bianchi- Stay Mood: food poisoning

I was at Mid Valley Jusco shopping for groceries. While heading towards the cashier, a guy promoter handed me some chewing gum samples, and there was another one who approached with some mentos samples as well. So I took, thanked and queued at my line.

Then a girl whose queuing at a line beside me saw these free samples I'm holding, presumely longing for them, told her boyfriend:

"*points at me* What's that she's holding? I want them too!"
"Then you go take lah."

She proceed to walk towards the two promoters, purposely slowing down for their attention. Neither of them moved. She made a U-turn, then strut slowly towards the two again, this time flinging her hair and pushed a fingertip into her mouth while trying to make eye contact with either of them. Again, neither of them bothered to make a move.

Girl pouts and complains to boyfriend:

"Yeeerrrr, I walked to and fro twice but nobody wants to bother me... *twisting her body like a 4-year-old kid* "
"Then you go ask them to give lah."
"Dooowaann... why they give her *points at me again* but doowan to give me?"
The boy replied dryly, "maybe they think you are not pretty enough so they don't want to give you loh."

Two failed attempts to seduce for sweets and ended up getting a cold shoulder. I nearly burst out laughing. I paid for my things and hustled off. I think I could hear the girl pounding on the poor boy.

So much for being honest XD ~

7 comments:

pohlun said...

how old is the couple? sound like secondary or teenage nia? Then u ma happy whole day lo coz u pretty enough to get the free sample..haha..

Unknown said...

lol! cheers to the guy for being honest :)

~angelkit~ said...

pohlun: both looked like twenty-threes to me :P
you don't need to be pretty to get free samples, but one must have been absolutely irritating to avoid getting samples~!

Jasemaine: He has a huh-what-have-I-just-said face when he receive raining blows from his gf
XD

shee said...

ahhaha. ini lah olang olang yg memanjangkan queue di kaunter pembayaran lo :p

Pin said...

Hahahahahaha~!!
But its really makes ppl unhappy when promoters just ignore when you want something from them.

Normally we don't want they keep on coming, but when we want they just ignore us. So irritating !

~angelkit~ said...

Shee: Yalor, olang yang sibuk macam ni hidup dalam dunia sendiri aje~ mujurlah hari tu bukan beratur kat queue saya ^^

Pin: Well I got some sweets and chewing gum, you want? I can give :P

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and make $$$$$$ from every click on your shortened urls.