Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's all about the monay

Music: some song by Jay Chow(sigh.. i'm in Irelax now) Mood: waiting for the next soccer match

u can do anything with richness. Really, ANYTHING. Look, even Paris Hilton is releasing her album and Nicole Ritchie is following suit just to annoy her.

i so happened to surf into channel V the other day and saw Hilton's latest video "Stars are blind". (ahh...finally she've looked for a director and got herself a real music video and not some homemade ones heh~) Her image? A slut/bitch/whore or whatever word u can think of, i'm short of synonyms here. If u have seen Britney Spears' "don't let me be the last to know" video, u'll totally get what i mean, only this is much worst than that- I know it's sexy to play with ur hair to portray ur 'ke-sexy-ian', but...for the entire video? i'm feeling nauseautic here just recalling it. Lotsa upskirts and rolling in the sea with another hunk and that's all folks, that's all about the content of a bimbo-dumb blonde music video.

Heard that's she's doing a cover version of Rod Stewart's "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?". hmm, close to her sex symbol image but i think it's even better if she'd make a cover of Meredith Brooks' "Bitch", she can just save time and costs of making another music video since " one night in Paris" would be a good idea.

" I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realized it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most," ~ Hotel Heiress Bimbo Hilton.

Too shy to let it come out? ahh.. maybe the producers allowed her to be drunk during the recording process so she'll have it all out. And, she's written lyrics to 7 of her songs. That's IT. i'm refering to my title once again~money IS everything. Period. i'll see what she can do if Hollywood stop feeding her; hey, she might upload another home video! ^^


I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother,I'm a sinner, I'm a saint,I do not feel ashamed~ "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks





0 comments: