Tuesday, June 06, 2006

a tiny bit of luck

Music: something by Do As Infinity Mood: not tired yet

well I’ve been longing to update my blog for a long long time, but the freaking virus has been in my way from properly accessing IE, so I’ve been using Opera for that time being and then only I understand y it’s not popular among most ppl here, since it can’t really access some sites properly, including Blogspot, where it couldn’t process some programming tools/buttons (which is essential for a dumb head like me -___-).

Now I’m back home with my life support (which obviously is my pc hehe~), considering tht I’m going to be a couch potato for 3 weeks, I definitely need some time to arrange my left-out-for-more-than-a-month thoughts. To whatever name u r named after, I thank monsieur virus again for dropping by to ruin my perfect plan of updating my blog at least twice a week.

I think this happened during end of April~

We went shopping in Tesco as usual. Normally I wouldn’t look for fruits there for the fact tht most of them r in a devastating state, not even fit for displaying. Well something just got up to me that made me choose several fine-looking apples, including a really really huge and pretty one~



Okay folks look here, 3 apples. Normal eh?


Here’s a close up. RM0.99. FOR THREE APPLES. I’m dead sure tht the pricing board stated RM0.99 for an apple~~ Was that my luck or what??? :D



The beautiful big apple that worth like, *takes out the calculator and punch 0.99/3* RM0.33?? ^.^

0 comments: