Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The End of Something

Finally i'm done with exams!Done with Uni life!Done with Melaka! and i'm officially--jobless-__-


Final haircut at Meglio


Final MCD at MP


Final meal at our favourite Jonker Street shop


An unexpected meeting with an all time favourite assignment-mate,still twice/trice my size ^^


...and took a photo with 胡健彪^^


Final dinner at 绿源


Final Dim Sum at 老地方


Bidding a farewell to the idiot monkeys (actually there's a spectacular 5 of them running around, digging up my rubbish, enjoying my expired biscuits and Maggie Mee frm some other neighbours' trash can.)




On my way home..dad's Pajero was so full that I needed to sit crossed leg for 1.5 hours, all the way back to KL!!


Too bad I didn't managed to take photos of the campus before heading back. Well actually I DID requested my parents to let me roam around the campus for some final shots, what I got frm them was," U Siao ar?? Stay in MMU for 5 years still not enough izzit?? U better go back home right this instance to finish up your resume aitellu!!"

OK lor.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi dearie...

CONGRATS on your GRADUATION!!!
You finally made it to the finish line! am really proud of you!!

and oh....erm...study stress ar? make sure you live a "good life" back in KL ok!!put on more pounds dear...even gravity can hold u to the ground any longer....=p

Call me out soon yah...we need to catch up!!aha!

where you applying for jobs now?

luv,
cheryl

Anonymous said...

That's our last moment in melaka. Miss the daily routine of going JJ -> TESCO -> GIANT -> JJ -> TESCO -> GIANT -> MP

haha ~ kiss*

~angelkit~ said...

Cheryl: I'm gonna start from KPMG first since i met kok wai the other day at Mlk :) Can't wait to meet up on Sunday *muaks!*

~angelkit~ said...

Cshaopin: I'm definitely gonna miss Mlk traffic since going out doesn't need time planning :P Quickly earn and save more $$ so u can buy a condo at Damansara, then we could hike up and down Ikea,1U,Carrefour,The Curve daily ^^

Anonymous said...

Finally u updated your blog....waited for so long...

anyway, all da best in future...so excited when met u that day !!!

Cheers!!!