Sunday, July 06, 2008

Congratulations to Gary!

Music: Stevie Wonder- Overjoyed Mood: ...happy?



Congratulations to Gary Chao Ge on being crowned as Best Male Artist at the 19届金曲奖 last night! Thank you for making the Malaysians proud again ^^

Another thing worthy to take note of would be Jolin Tsai's dress on the walk of fame. That has topped my worst dressed list so far. I've never ever seen anything as hedious as this before...I know she has been one of the trend setters in Taiwan, but I do freaking hope something like this is NOT going to appear in Sungei Wang two months from now! To Shop owners, have some respect for your mannequins! To Ah-Lians, I urge your attentions to buka your mata besar besar, you do not need to be so blind all the time -_-


Do you see a resemblance? I rest my case.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky gary won~~!although nt reali a big big fan of his..ha
more concern of the idioty look of jolin..i nvr tink she'll go tat worst!!!!!omgomg...i din tink abt pad b4 the next photo laod..i thought she took her pillow case & staple together and wore bcuz she wan sumthg 'SEXY'..hahahaha..

Anonymous said...

haha..i miss the whole show...coz i waiting for grand plasma challage..mana tau...they play kotor...no announce the real answer...just give hadiah...tipu 1!!!aboh today watch LCD TV liao...hai~~~

~angelkit~ said...

Colleen: try typing '卫生巾' in Baidu or Google and you will be surprised to see the search results are her faces in that hedious dress.

pohlun: actually i din watch that show either, it's my parents who watched the entire show pulak hehehe~

Anonymous said...

hahaha looks more like a cloth to wipe my feet.