Tuesday, April 14, 2009

小人

Music: Morcheeba- Living Hell Mood: Can't breath properly

Go ahead and read this. I don't care whether you are going to come across this or not (which I doubt so) but I dare you to.

I HATE you. I DESPISE you like I've never been before or towards anyone else. I LOATHE how you can be a hypocrite and act normal at the same time.

Nobody has a problem with you if you want to be the boss's favourite pet. Nobody is going to give a hoot on how good your shoe shining skills are. You take your wax and go play far far, fine by us. We can all feel the wind of your invisible wagging tail. BUT, if you step on someone's head, no wait, I need to rephrase. If you step on EVERYONE's head to get yourself to the top? When you successfully took credit of someone else's hard work until that person couldn't stand it anymore and resigned?? When all of us (except for you of course) need to stand in a war with a damaged bulletproof vest for so many times?? Woman, you have crossed your line.

You know Puss in Boots from Shrek 2?


I really thought this is just a fiction character, never knew it will come to life. Picture this: your face + your gigantic torso+ your routine self-pitying tactics leads you to something like this:

Like a T-Rex asking for mercy. *covers mouth and run to toilet*

I have only one thought in mind now. (Sorry Ah Wai need to borrow your picture):





Nah, KNNBCCB!!!!!!

6 comments:

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

cool down !!! cool down !!!

要智取!!!小人是无法当道的!!!

Pin said...

I also cannot believe it. A live Puss in Boots.

Pity you. Hope this is a chance for you to change a new life.

~angelkit~ said...

~ah w@i~大炮王~: Since I can't physically attack her (then she can act pity then boss will sayang her even more), I'll look for a temple to 打小人~! Any temple to recommend?? XD

Pin: I hope I won't die before I can do anything~ There's a thunderstorm in here everyday >.<

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

Kit,

Dunno which temple is good, but i can at least lent you my sandal....bigger size easier to spot...

*~coLLeeN~* said...

i really wanna take a real big look at the dinasour woman with that kitty look.BLUEKKKKKKKKKKK...makes me feel like vomiting already.>.<

~angelkit~ said...

Oh you've seen her before in pictures. She's in human form that's why you can't recognise her~