Friday, April 24, 2009

Daiso @ IOI Mall, Puchong

Music: 谢安琪- 祝英台 Mood: On leave...


I wonder what was the craze over this famous 'One Coin' shop from Japan. So I decided to pop over to check out the new outlet at IOI Mall new wing last Sunday.


It's like 100 Yen shop, only with a much wider variety.


Everything cost a very affordable RM5 here, including plasticware,


containers,


gardening appliances,


all sorts of vacuum bags,


baskets of all sizes,


lunch boxes,



Japanese merchandises,


party deco,


personal care,


and also DIY items, cosmetics, electrical appliances, car accessories, pet stuff and apparels.

Guess what? I think I left my arms at home... I didn't spend a cent here!! Seee, I'm so proud of meself XD

Probably too proud until we need to get home in a tow truck.


Dad: Adik, biasanya tow kereta apa?
Tow guy: Biasanya kereta Proton macam Kancil, Kelisa...
Dad: Pernahkah angkat Honda?
Tow guy: Jarang oo uncle, ini kali pertama...
Dad: malunya, macam tak ade wang bayar installment.
me: XD

8 comments:

sanjay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*~coLLeeN~* said...

i want to go there! sad that day i can't follow bcuz of assignments again.haih.but lucky i didnt go cuz the car broke down.ha.

~angelkit~ said...

Good experience wat, my first ride on a tow truck. Ma thought we are sitting in the car while the truck is towing us in front -__-

喇叭桑™ said...

daiso在台湾是整层~~

XD

~angelkit~ said...

...and 城品is a whole freaking building. I WILL be back!!!

Pin said...

The plastic containers and water bottles are marked with '7' or not oooh ...

~angelkit~ said...

Pin: none of the plastic containers are NOT marked with '7' -_-

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am
impressed! Extremely useful information particularly
the last phase :) I deal with such information much. I was seeking
this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good
luck.

Also visit my blog - air conditioning replacement Brookfield