Monday, June 22, 2009

Juice @ Bangsar-- 20th June 09 Launching Day

Music: None Mood: Toothache

We just HAPPENED to drive pass Bangsar and it so HAPPENED to be the launching day of Edison Chen's first overseas outlet streetwear store- Juice, at Jalan Telawi 5.


The Superstar himself left before 4.30pm but the crowd is still overwhelming come 5 pm.

Did you see what I see? The ratio of Male to Female is 5:1, age ranging between 18- 25.

Perverts. Hmmmph.

Read more about the store launch Here.

3 comments:

Butterfly's castle said...

hey there.. its hard to contact you .. i like your blog.. hey maybe we can we fwens.. as i would like your advice on blogger and your tips to improve my blog. i always go to places but mainly clubs.. i only upload them in facebook.but hey im always open for new fwens . hope you are up for it.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing