Monday, November 09, 2009

Today is November 9, 2009

Music: None Mood: Stomach ache

Today is 9th November.

Today is mah birthday.

Today I'm working.

Today I didn't go on leave.

Today I don't have birthday leave.

Today I worked until 7.15pm.

Today I reached home at 8pm.


Sigh.




On the other hand, I received many many birthday smses today.

I received many birthday calls today.

I received several email wishes today.

Colleagues belanja me to lunch at Kimchiharu today.

Colleagues gave me a surprise little gift today.

I just found out Cheryl is engaged last week by today.

I just found out priscilla is going on a business trip to Paris soon by today (way to go gal!!).

I have a birthday cheese cake today.

I just knew so many friends actually care and love me today.

Thank you... thank you all... I really, sincerely appreciate it :)

Aaanyway, I'll fight to propose to give out birthday leaves for all staffs. For sure.

2 comments:

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

Happy Birthday Gal !!!

Pin said...

Happy birthday ~!
Oh I din know Cheryl engaged !!!
With who ???