Saturday, November 28, 2009

Popular Warehouse Sale @ The Summit, USJ

Music: Olive- L.O.V.E Mood: Trying to relax

I remember my first visit to The Summit, it was in Form Three during a visit organized by the school's Unit Kemahiran Hidup to a Dinasour Exhibition. I could vividly recalled that their lifts wasn't functioning, so we took the escalators floor by floor from the top to lower ground floor. Then I swore that I don't want to set foot here anymore.

But then again... Here I am, TEN years later to check out this Popular Bookstore Warehouse Sale urged by Shannen, who claimed to be 'the most unbelievable warehouse sale' she's ever been.

Guess what? We parked at Level B3 and the lifts were NOT FUNCTIONING. This HAS to be some kind of joke! How could something happened twice after 10 years -_-||| So we clambered up to lower ground floor then use the escalators up to 4th floor. I already started cursing under my breath "This has got to be 'unbelievable' or else...!"


First look at this immediately reminds me of Big Bad Wolf Books Warehouse Sale early this year, only difference is 70% will be Chinese books. Most books are deducted up to 80%!



Recipe books that are normally priced at RM35++ are down to a mere RM7. This is a time you can see aunties jamming their shopping baskets with books instead of groceries.


Failed to find a traveling guide to Bangkok, I rummaged through a lot of China related traveling guides instead.


Fictions have at least 70% discount.


Some at 90%....


Some even at a durian runtuh price of RM1.


ALL Children books have 80% discount, this section is so long I couldn't even see the other end.


The minority English books have 20%~70% deductions.


Three of us bought no less than 30 books at the price of not more than RM130! What are you waiting for? It's up till next week!

0 comments: