Sunday, May 17, 2009

Big Bad Wolf Books Warehouse Sale @ Section 13, PJ

Music: Matt Wertz- Everything's Right Mood: Heavy


I've been to three books warehouse sale my entire life, this has to be an eye opener. It started from 14 May (Wed) until 18 May (Mon). Guess I've missed out quite abit since it's already Saturday.

The minute I step into the hall, all I can see is people mountain people sea and book mountain book sea.

What's so amazing about this sale is:

No. 1:

Book prices ranging from RM3 to RM8!! I kid you not, this applies to 99% of the books. That's why you can see people carrying cardboard boxes and made-in-China blue plastic bags. I saw an uncle dragging three cardboardboxfull of books to the cashier.

No. 2:

I believe them completely when they claim to have more than 100,000 books. There are still cargo- full of unpacked books at a corner.

What looked like rubbish dump at the 'Do Not Enter' corner were actually untagged books waiting to be arranged by the tired young workers.

I bought all of these at only RM55.

Do visit Big Bad Wolf Books' homepage for any updates or if you are still on time, check out the warehouse sale's location map!

0 comments: