Saturday, May 09, 2009

Calling It A Day

Music: Lupin The Third- Funky Junky Trip Mood: full

I was at USJ branch office on Friday for a DI session, chaired and attended by a few other big-shot bosses (I have no idea why they are being assigned to chair the session!). It's supposed to start at 9.30am, last for about 2 or 3 hours and end in the morning. We started late at 10.30am as a result of 2 bosses' late arrival, as they went to a wrong branch at Subang Jaya (I also dunno how they can be so dai tao har).

So the DI ended at 12.30pm and we went lunch together. I was thinking of tumpang-ing the bosses' car back to office since some of them are based in my office. Then one began:

Boss A: Yesterday I kena full day from my Ah Tao. Today if see her face again, I cannot tahan!
Boss B: Nevermind what, we still have the DI report to complete and print out. See ah, after lunch it's about 1.15 pm. You check slowly-lah, probably will be done at 3.00 pm.
Boss A: Ya lor, then all of you need to verify somemore. I think will be done at least at 3.30 pm.
Boss C: Then traffic jam back to KL. Once you reach office, it's at least 4 pm! (FYI, we can leave at 4.45 pm on Fridays)
Boss A: That's right!! That's why I told my Ah Tao yesterday I'm going to be here WHOLE day!
Me: *jumps into conversation suddenly* er... then are both of you going back to office, at all?
Boss A and B: *stare at me wide-eyed* Are YOU planning to go back later???
Me: hmm, my boss normally will let us relax abit on Fridays...

Boss A and B: *Rejoicing* Then mah no need to go back already looooh!!

Boss C and D: * laughing uncontrollably*

That's the most amazing, heart-warming feedback I have ever heard. From 4 big-shot bosses.

2 comments:

shee said...

how many branches we hav in subang? satu saja mah! unless terpegi kat 3alliance then...ahdui...

u should hav called me..then i would have fetch u for lunch at some organic shop at ss14.

~angelkit~ said...

That's right, they memang went to 3Alliance :D

I dunno i'm going to be stuck here with the bosses whole day, since we all feel lazy together gether XD