Tuesday, February 09, 2010

The Omen

Music: None Mood: full

Last evening, there was this weird looking uncle who approached me all of a sudden in a hall. I guess he must be pretty drunk as he is flushed all over, from face to clothes. As he stood before me, he handed me a cookie and said, “Have a cookie and eat it,” then walked off to somewhere else towards another victim.

I have never accepted food from a total stranger and worst still, eat it too. I must have not been in my right mind that day; I tore opened the wrapper in a jiffy and obediently popped half the cookie into my mouth. The uncle did the same to the rest of his victim and surprisingly, they repeated what I just did moments ago as if they were being hypnotized.

As if this was not weird enough, two lions pounced out of nowhere all of a sudden and began attacking citizens in the hall. I was one of the unlucky people there; they brushed past me twice and bit me all over each time, the rest would look on without lending a helping hand.

Coming back to the weird uncle. Fortunately, I managed to snap a photo of him before he got away. Take a look at him and remember this highly Wanted face:




















His attempt to choke me with a hidden paper in his cookie was unsuccessful too.

You think I so easy to die ar? He must have wanted me to dissolve it without knowing the killer message.

The man is out on a prowl now. If you see him, please catch and hide him in your home before he run amok again. He will work for you, will do OT everyday; kindly be duly warned about the sign that is about to follow you all year round, like this $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.................

3 comments:

~ah w@i~大炮王~ said...

发啊!!!

Pin said...

HUAT AH !!!

~angelkit~ said...

旺啦!!!虎年 cheong cheong cheong~!