Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jamiroquai and Moby Live in Malaysia??

Music: Natalie Cole- Lollipops and Roses Mood: Confused?

I did not believe my eyes when I saw this commecial on TV. http://malaysiangp.com.my/story/sepang-circuits-sepang-international-circuit





In conjuction to Grand Prix F1 2009, Jamiroquai and Moby MIGHT be hitting KL on April 2009.

I don't really give a hoot to Moby but Jamiroquai?? I mean, JAMIROQUAI??? The God of Funk live in KL?? Dammit, please don't announce anything when it's just a rumour! Like what they spread so much about Coldplay's appearance in Sunburst 2009, turns out to be a changed route to Singapore. It's so excruciating!

Jamiroquai already held an awesome gig in Singapore few years back, which is tormenting to the so-near-yet-so-far Malaysian fans. Please please let this happen here... we are all itching in agony @.@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna put too much expectation here. Hope he will not fong fei gei.

~angelkit~ said...

It's at least something to hope for, at least Malaysia crossed his mind for once ^^