Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Angela's Wedding @ Equatorial Hotel

Music: Yuna Ito- Brand New World Mood: Relaxed...for the mo



Attended my ex-colleague Angela's wedding last Sunday (1st March 09) @ Equatorial Hotel.




Good reception services before we enter the ballroom, plus you can save from printing your wedding poster photo as it's digitalized here.


Check out this uncle, can you believe he's already 40 with 3 kids??


This leng ah sou also has 2 kids, the elder one is like, 12 yrs old??


The leng lui at the middle, you think she's single? So wrong... Aunty Angie is married with a daughter already yo!


19 shall be our lucky number.


The stage and the cake.


Group photo- by waitress who knows how to hold a cam.


Group photo- by waitress who doesn't know how to focus.



Here comes the bride~


Then the performers for the night, an unexpected meeting with...


Kai Juin!! I was just wondering another day whether I'm going to bump into the event king one day ^^


I wonder how much it cost to invite him, the face changing performer from Sichuan.


It's coming! It's coming!


Er, Sir... lemme help you with that...


Ahhh, there it goes.


Angela: I hope you won't need help later back home~






Other than the very bland vege dish, to our relieve, food was great.


This is the most obedient Yam Seng I've ever heard can. NO ONE, other than the bride groom screamed.


So we ma shiok sendiri.






Samantha, the usual camwhorer~



Zack, the drinker who looks older than uncle.


This is actually taken by their photographer, the worst photo among all. Period. Zack was completely left out and Mr. Who Are You is in instead.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all look nice..the enviroment...the food....the ppl also look pretty(*specially my twin..lol)...so when is ur turn?? :P

~angelkit~ said...

来日方长 ^^

Anonymous said...

so where u wanna do it? palace of golden horses? lol

shee said...

palace of golden horses is not a good choice for wedding dinners. I had 2 separate occasions where I encountered siew keong running around. Food was not good too.

Find a chinese restaurant. That would still be the best.

Wahseh sis...u lable me as the "usual chamwhorer" ar....paiseh la....

summmore put my hiao pics online
ahahahahaha

eh...remember xenri apr 19th...i expect to see u there k!

~angelkit~ said...

Siew Keong in this kind of place?? Amazing.

you look pretty in your 'hiao' ways XD

ok I already booked my calendar, you are allowed to murder me if I don't turn up this time :P