Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Infection

Music: 王力宏-春雨里洗过的太阳 Mood: Headache

So it's my first time taking LRT to work. I've heard so much about waiting as long as 3 rounds to get into the jam-packed vehicle every morning. The first train to arrive at Bangsar Station was an entirely vacant one, I thought,' it must be my lucky day!' then sat down like everyone else on the hard plastic seat.

The train then reaches KL Central and it was instantly filled up with working patrons.

Then I felt a sudden itch at my inner thigh. Well, of course I couldn't scratch myself THERE in front of nearly hundreds of working adults, so I squeeze my leg shut, hoping it could ease that irritable itch. But the itch grew more and more unbearable and I couldn't do anything to stop it, thanks to my big ego.

Have you ever tried refraining yourself from scratching a mosquitoe bite? I must've look really goofy with both legs pressed extremely hard against one another, moving from side to side every 10 seconds, clutching my bag very tightly while biting my lower lip.

The 15 minute train ride seemed to take forever until it finally reaches my station. I ran like a madwoman back to my office/cubicle so I can scratch the hell out of the freaking itch. I stared with my mouth agaped at the rash, which is not even a rash. It's like a bee sting, two 3cm wide, 6cm long swellings.


I took this today, it's initially 5 times bigger than this last Thursday.

Almost immediately, all kinds of 'what if' ran through my head. I don't want to know what kind of bacteria from what kind of person have I sat onto!!

I showed it to my female colleagues and two of them exclaimed that they had similiar experiences. one kena exactly the same spot, another kena TWICE in a month, wearing pants!!

I swear I'm never going to let my bare skin touches the seats anymore.

*scratch scratch scratch* Jesus, it's still itching after 7 days!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei...u better go c doctor leh...dont play play with it le...dunno wat bakteria or virus..scary...

~angelkit~ said...

Nah, no big deal. The doctor would prescribe me with something that I'm using now.

shee said...

wah...hope its now better. is that y u didnt come over to the hospital to visit me? poor thing. get well soon too k? I'm out of the hospital tomorrow, but suppose to be on 1 weeks' leave to rest.